So. Insightology. You know that thing about running before you can walk?
If we had a tenner for every client we’ve worked with who is trying to do that, we could retire. If you’re someone who has put together a website, got themselves some social media platforms and thought newsletters, great stuff. But if you’ve done absolutely no research into who your client or customer is, you’re one of those clients we’re talking about.
The capacity to gain an accurate and deep understanding of someone or something.
Content marketing – nay ALL marketing – is an essential part of promoting your business, driving revenue, and communicating with your clients. And yet, many companies attempt to walk before they can crawl, implementing costly campaigns and strategies, without first grasping the basics of understanding who their audience is or – and this is important people – what they want to achieve.
Where exactly are you going with that axe Eugene?
This is why we have developed the concept of ‘Insightology’, equipping our clients with the understanding, know-how and insight into understanding exactly who they are, who their customers are, and how they should speak to them. In short, we establish your voice and identity first, so that you can generate content that fits around your content marketing strategy accordingly.
So, what exactly does Insightology entail?
Under this unique methodology, we can help your business to grow and develop by avoiding the common mistakes and pitfalls that are all too easy to fall into. Here are some of the key points that so many businesses fail to recognise and establish in order to hit the ground running:
• Insufficient market research and audience outreach before content has been generated
• Not knowing who your audience is – current or target – and what they want or need from you
• Lack of content consistency, including mismatched imagery and irregular posting
• Minimal analysis of audience demographic, such as age, location, occupation and income
• Failure to plan ahead with a clear vision of what needs to be achieved, and when
• Creating content that isn’t commercially-minded or driven
• Poorly utilising relevant tools e.g. social media to drive content to the right audiences at the right times
Using the power of Insightology, we can help you turn all of this around. Working closely with you and your team, we’ll identify where your shortcomings are and how they can be overcome, guiding you through the science behind the art of effective content marketing.
With the right insight, you’ll be able to harness the potential of your content to full effect, allowing your business to consistently flourish and thrive. And for your voice to be heard loud and clear.
Interested? You should be – click HERE