THE BIG DOUBLE
Perfect for businesses wanting to grow, not spend hours on content.
Fresh, dynamic blog content and social media support to promote it.
We help you use your blog voice to reach new audiences and create engaged followers.
Starting at £750 per month for one platform
Min 3 months. To include additional social media channels add £200 per platform.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
1. We start off with a consultation and overview of your business, looking at what you do, and run an audit of your existing site and content to see what’s working and what isn’t.
2. It’s important to understand that the best blogging isn’t always about what you do. If all you ever post about is how awesome you are, or what new thing you’re selling, readers will lose interest.
3. Blogging should be informative, offer value. And be connected to what you do, but more loosely than direct sales. This is all about building up your brand, positioning you as the voice of authority.
4. We’ll look into relevant complementary topics and content for you, work out what fits well with your brand.
5. Working with you we’ll identify the best social media platform for your target audience, and give that the quick once-over, offering some advice for you to brush it up ahead of the new incoming content.
6. We can then put together a great content calendar, planned three months at a time, with keywords, images and hashtags (where relevant) for the social media posting.
7. Blogs will be around 600 words max. We will also look at potential internal links to include, to benefit traffic around your site.
8. We’ll then share your post on your chosen social media platform and help to optimise its visibility, covering best time, preview text and so on.
9. Blogs will always have at least one quality image – additional images for social media posting included if required.
10. And working on that SEO magic, we’ll offer up suggested SEO titles and tags for the blog page, to work on your SERPs visibility.
11. If we’re starting from scratch here, we reserve the right to charge a one-off setup fee of £175 plus VAT to get the blog rolling, as this will require some further research for positioning. We won’t have any existing content to extrapolate from.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
* This option is perfect for SMEs, new businesses and startups, or companies where resources are tight and knowledge could do with improvement.
* We will have a good nose through what you’re already doing and make suggestions
* We discuss your audience and what your blogging ought to do for you, and how best to go about it.
* You’ll get sound advice on your social media strategy at the outset.
* You’re going to need to understand your own business, and your customers and target audience; so be prepared when you talk to us. Your initial consultation will cover some of this.
* We insist on a three month minimum because it can take a while to see results and start to build on organic content marketing like this.
* Content marketing is not really a quick fix for sales (unless you’re paying for advertising) – this is for people serious about developing a great voice and communication for their brand