MARKETING COSTS – INCLUDING MARKETING STRATEGISTS
Marketing agency prices
- Title is a UK content marketing agency. We work with you on your content, but we also offer traditional, high level marketing services – there’s a difference.
- Lots of agencies go about things the wrong way. And if you’re wondering; it’s audience first, then strategy. You need some Insightology.
- Is content still king? You bet. And queen, and all the heckin’ court. Even if you’re engaged in PCC or paid advertising, the destination content matters, massively. It’s where your conversions happen.
- We use a blend of hard data, metrics, and human brilliance to create a winning marketing strategy for you. Woo!
- Marketing agency prices vary, but we’ve included some day rates below. Honestly? You’re better off securing a project cost though. It’ll work better for you.
- We’ll work with you to understand your business, your audience, and your objectives.
- And then we’ll show you how to get there.
Title Media Marketing agency costsFor marketing work a set fee is usually better (particularly for you!). Talk to us about the best way to do things
|Senior marketing strategist per day||£800 plus VAT|
|Project manager/account manager per day - from||£750 plus VAT|
|Community strategist/manager per day - from ||£600 plus VAT|
|Junior strategist/manager per day - from||£400 plus VAT|
Looking for other costs?
How we work – read this bit
- When we talk about ‘per day’ we’re talking seven hours
- We prefer to charge a set fee per project (and generally that works in your favour, money-wise). But we understand that sometimes you need day rates.
- We will negotiate, to a degree. Try us.
- Once we agree fees, we include up to two revisions of whatever we’re working on, but after that, you’re on the clock at a pre-agreed hourly rate.
- Our prices for marketing and all agency fees reflect the level of seniority you opt for. Some jobs need more experience and finesse than others. We’ll advise you – and we won’t push costs you don’t need. If it’s a straightforward job that one of our cheerful, professional juniors can handle, we’ll tell you.
- We don’t charge for an initial consultation – whether in person or online – and we don’t charge for the quote we prepare for you. We offer one revision to the quote, and after that we look at costs for amendments, depending on how much jiggling about it needs.