STARTER FRESH CONTENT MARKETING BUNDLE
Not enough time to blog? Nobody to do the writing, research the topics, find awesome pictures?
Regular blogging is great for SEO, gives you something to share, creates fresh, dynamic content, and helps build your audience.
Blogging could be driving traffic and potential conversions. We can help.
£350 per month
WHAT DO YOU GET?
1. Consultation and overview of your business. Run a brief audit of your existing site and content to see what’s working (and what isn’t).
2. If all you ever post about is how awesome you are, or what new thing you’re selling, readers will lose interest. We’ll work with you on this.
3. Blogging is all about building up your brand, positioning you as the voice of authority, creating relationships. We’ll explain.
4. We’ll look into topics and content for you, work out what fits well with your brand.
5. Once we have that, we can put together a great content calendar, planned three months at a time, with keywords, images and even some hashtag suggestions for you to use in your social media posting.
6. Blogs will be around 600-800 words max, and will always have at least one quality image. We will also look at potential internal links to include, to benefit traffic around your site.
7. And working even further on that SEO magic, we’ll offer up suggested SEO titles and tags for the page, to help your SERPs visibility.
8. If we’re starting from scratch here, we reserve the right to charge a one-off setup fee of £175 plus VAT to get the blog rolling, as this will require some further research for positioning. We won’t have any existing content to extrapolate from.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
* This option is perfect for SMEs, new businesses and startups, or companies where nobody wants to/has time to write the blogs!
* We will have a good nose through what you’re already doing and make suggestions; we can discuss your audience and what your blogging ought to do for you, and how best to go about it.
* You’re going to need to understand your own business, and your customers and target audience; so be prepared when you talk to us. Your initial consultation will cover some of this.
* We insist on a three month minimum because it can take a while to see results and start to build on organic content marketing like this.
* Blogging is not a quick fix for sales – this is for developing a great voice and communication for your brand. Giving you something to share online, and by newsletter, and building a trusting relationship with your customers.