WHAT DO YOU GET?
1. Consultation and overview of your business. Run a brief audit of your existing site and content to see what’s working (and what isn’t).
2. If all you ever post about is how awesome you are, or what new thing you’re selling, readers will lose interest. We’ll work with you on this.
3. Blogging is all about building up your brand, positioning you as the voice of authority, creating relationships. We’ll explain.
4. We’ll look into topics and content for you, work out what fits well with your brand.
5. Once we have that, we can put together a great content calendar, planned three months at a time, with keywords, images and even some hashtag suggestions for you to use in your social media posting.
6. Blogs will be around 600-800 words max, and will always have at least one quality image. We will also look at potential internal links to include, to benefit traffic around your site.
7. And working even further on that SEO magic, we’ll offer up suggested SEO titles and tags for the page, to help your SERPs visibility.
8. If we’re starting from scratch here, we reserve the right to charge a one-off setup fee of £175 plus VAT to get the blog rolling, as this will require some further research for positioning. We won’t have any existing content to extrapolate from.