WHAT DO YOU GET?
1. We start off with a consultation and overview of your business, looking at what you do, and run an audit of your existing site and content to see what’s working and what isn’t.
2. It’s important to understand that the best blogging isn’t always about what you do. If all you ever post about is how awesome you are, or what new thing you’re selling, readers will lose interest.
3. Blogging should be informative, offer value. And be connected to what you do, but more loosely than direct sales. This is all about building up your brand, positioning you as the voice of authority.
4. We’ll look into relevant complementary topics and content for you, work out what fits well with your brand.
5. Working with you we’ll identify the best social media platform for your target audience, and give that the quick once-over, offering some advice for you to brush it up ahead of the new incoming content.
6. We can then put together a great content calendar, planned three months at a time, with keywords, images and hashtags (where relevant) for the social media posting.
7. Blogs will be around 600 words max. We will also look at potential internal links to include, to benefit traffic around your site.
8. We’ll then share your post on your chosen social media platform and help to optimise its visibility, covering best time, preview text and so on.
9. Blogs will always have at least one quality image – additional images for social media posting included if required.
10. And working on that SEO magic, we’ll offer up suggested SEO titles and tags for the blog page, to work on your SERPs visibility.
11. If we’re starting from scratch here, we reserve the right to charge a one-off setup fee of £175 plus VAT to get the blog rolling, as this will require some further research for positioning. We won’t have any existing content to extrapolate from.