WHAT DO YOU GET?
1. We start off with a consultation and overview of your business, looking at what you do. You’ll be assigned your own personal, unique account manager and you’ll work with them throughout.
2. Audit of your existing website and content to see what’s working and what isn’t. Offer advice for improvements ahead of your new content marketing activity.
3. Audit your chosen social media channel.
4. Tailored advice for your site and your social as well as overarching marketing support around your branding and tone of voice.
5. We’ll look into relevant complementary topics and content for you, work out what fits well with your brand.
6. Working with you we’ll identify the best social media platform for your target audience, and give that the quick once-over, working with you to brush it up ahead of the new incoming content.
7. Create detailed content calendar, planned three months at a time, with content, keywords, images and hashtags (where relevant) for the social media posting.
8. Blogs will be around 600 words max. We will also look at potential internal links to include, to benefit traffic around your site.
9. For every article, you will always have at least one quality image – additional images for social media posting included if required.
10. And working on that SEO magic, we’ll offer up suggested SEO titles and tags for the blog page, to work on your SERPs visibility.
11. We’ll then share your post on your chosen social media platform and help to optimise its visibility, covering best time, preview text and so on.
12. We will monitor this channel for you, responding to comments or inboxes – you’ll basically get the Title Pro treatment here.
13. If we’re starting from scratch here, we reserve the right to charge a one-off setup fee of £175 plus VAT to get the blog rolling, and the same for new social media channels, as this will require some further research for positioning. We won’t have any existing content to extrapolate from.