WHAT DO YOU GET?
1. Q&A for client to complete to enable us to understand your business position and audience profile. You’ll be assigned your own, personal account manager, and you’ll work with them throughout.
2. Ascertain target audience and tone of voice and run a brief audit on existing accounts. We’ll advise you on the best platforms for your target audience, you choose which ones. And no, you don’t always have to do all of them. We’ll direct you to where your audience lives.
- Twitter account
- LinkedIn business page
- Facebook business page
- Instagram business account
3. Audit feedback with tailored advice on tone and content, audience insights and guidance, including suggested content mix and some sample curated content based on our human analysis and experience.
4. Update the bio and page information and imagery; refine the basic detail on up to two existing pages.
5. Optimum posting on your chosen platform (frequency TBA) – we’ll curate and post on your behalf according to the audit and your brand goals.
6. Follow active users and engage.
7. Research and follow targets/influencers.
8. Monitor and respond to commenters/posters during set hours.
9. Monitor inbox during set hours.
10. Engage with Twitter hours (if Twitter is a chosen platform).
11. Instagram or Facebook stories (as long as you can supply us with content to make stories with!)
12. Run competitions as required, and manage entries.
13. Monthly report on audience, reach and engagement, including suggestions for changes and tweaks.
14. Option to include Ad Management to this package
15. If starting from scratch, we’ll create your page, populate the business information and some images free of charge, and add three posts to get you going (£175).