PRICES FOR CONTENT STRATEGY
Great content is vital – but a knockout content strategy is even more important
- Do you know what you’re doing? Where you’re going?
- Our prices for content strategy include audience identification, branding and tone of voice, intuitive campaigns – we’ll help you create a clearly-focused content strategy. It’ll be a lightbulb moment, we promise. You’ll love it.
- Then we can help you execute it, or you can grab it and hit the ground running yourself.
- We use a blend of hard data and metrics and human brilliance to create a winning strategy for you. Does ‘winning strategy’ sound cheesy? Wait til you see the results.
- It’s impossible to work on content strategy without doing an audit first. This could cover your website, your social media, video, your newsletters, and your printed or offline materials, such as brochures.
- It could even cover your design work, including branding and logo revisiting. Prices for content strategy will vary.
- If you’re after a quick fix at a set price, have a look at some of our pricing bundles.
Pricing for content strategy
|Senior strategist per day||£850 plus VAT|
|Project manager per day||£750 plus VAT|
|Community strategist/manager per day||£600 plus VAT|
|Junior strategist/manager per day||£400 plus VAT|
Looking for other costs?
How we work – read this bit
- When we talk about ‘per day’ we’re talking seven hours
- We prefer to charge a set fee per project (and generally that works in your favour, money-wise). But we understand that sometimes you need day rates.
- We will negotiate, to a degree. Try us.
- Once we agree fees, we include up to two revisions of whatever we’re working on, but after that, you’re on the clock at a pre-agreed hourly rate.
- Our prices for content strategy and all agency fees reflect the level of seniority you opt for. Some jobs need more experience and finesse than others. We’ll advise you – and we won’t push costs you don’t need. If it’s a straightforward job that one of our cheerful, professional juniors can handle, we’ll tell you.
- We don’t charge for an initial consultation – whether in person or online – and we don’t charge for the quote we prepare for you. We offer one revision to the quote, and after that we look at costs for amendments, depending on how much jiggling about it needs.