PRICES FOR COPYWRITING AND CONTENT CREATION
How do we work out our prices for copywriting and content creation?
- Where we talk about things like writing a web page, for example, we’re talking about from scratch. We work closely with you to understand your business, your keywords, SEO descriptions and so on. And we include up to two revisions in that cost. After that you’re on the clock.
- Where you need updating existing content, you’re better off booking one of our sub editors by the day, who can bring your original work up to scratch, and make it fizz!
- Blogging – we love a bit of B2B or B2C depending on your audience, and we also specialise in lifestyle content. After all, we do publish lifestyle magazines.
- If you’re after blogs on a regular basis – each week, for example – you might be better off exploring one of our bundles. A single blog at a time is not a cost-effective way to work.
- Decent copy can increase your sales, improve the overall look of your business, and offer better visibility online. Cut corners here and you’re throwing good money after bad. Do it properly
- If you need copy for a specific sector we have writers with specialist knowledge. Please ask us about that.
Title Media Copywriting PricesIf you can't see what you need here, please ask us. Hit the 'Get in touch' button below
|Senior copywriter per day||£800 plus VAT|
|Editor per day||£600 plus VAT|
|Junior copywriter per day||£450 plus VAT|
|Web page from scratch||£300 plus VAT|
|Home page from scratch||£400 plus VAT|
|Blog article||£300 plus VAT|
Looking for other costs?
How we work – read this bit
- When we talk about ‘per day’ we’re talking seven hours
- We prefer to charge a set fee per project (and generally that works in your favour, money-wise). But we understand that sometimes you need day rates.
- We will negotiate, to a degree. Try us.
- Once we agree fees, we include up to two revisions of whatever we’re working on, but after that, you’re on the clock at a pre-agreed hourly rate.
- Our prices for copywriting and all agency fees reflect the level of seniority you opt for. Some jobs need more experience and finesse than others. We’ll advise you – and we won’t push costs you don’t need. If it’s a straightforward job that one of our cheerful, professional juniors can handle, we’ll tell you.
- We don’t charge for an initial consultation – whether in person or online – and we don’t charge for the quote we prepare for you. We offer one revision to the quote, and after that we look at costs for amendments, depending on how much jiggling about it needs.