Looking for other costs?
Copywriting and Content Creation
How we work – read this bit
- When we talk about ‘per day’ we’re talking seven hours
- We prefer to charge a set fee per project (and generally that works in your favour, money-wise). But we understand that sometimes you need day rates.
- We will negotiate, to a degree. Try us.
- Once we agree fees, we include up to two revisions of whatever we’re working on, but after that, you’re on the clock at a pre-agreed hourly rate.
- Our prices for social media management and all agency fees reflect the level of seniority you opt for. Some jobs need more experience and finesse than others. We’ll advise you – and we won’t push costs you don’t need. If it’s a straightforward job that one of our cheerful, professional juniors can handle, we’ll tell you.
- We don’t charge for an initial consultation – whether in person or online – and we don’t charge for the quote we prepare for you. We offer one revision to the quote, and after that we look at costs for amendments, depending on how much jiggling about it needs