Personal and insightful, reach your clients directly with your own magazine
It’s a unique and stylish way to develop a relationship with your clients – current and future – and show exactly who you are behind the brand.
We love print. And when we have clients who recognise the value of a beautifully produced publication – well, we all have a bit of a high-five, fistbump kind of reaction.
Many of the Title Media team have a background of many years in magazine publishing, and we apply the same principles to contract publishing as we do to newsstand magazines. Our writers, editors, photographers, designers, stylists and creative teams create contract magazines with the highest editorial and production values.
We’ll put together a magazine that represents the very essence of your brand, ready for you to share with your customers and beyond.
Let them see the real you.
Here’s one we made earlier…
What do you need help with?
- Worried about the cost? You’d be surprised. Get a free quote – you’ve got nothing to lose, except the possibility of being awesome in print!
- Would you like to produce a one-off or regular magazine for your customers?
- Maybe you have stories to tell but don’t know how to bring them together – struggling to find both the words and the pictures to really stand out.
- Do you need advice on how to distribute your magazine?
- Would you like to shoot your products and present them in a more creative way?
- Isn’t it time to communicate in a stylish and attractive way, stand out from the crowd?
How we can help
- We produce printed magazines, brochures, and quality printed direct mail to the highest editorial standards.
- We guide the content, and advise if we think you’re going overkill on the sell. We know what wins here.
- Our copy is attention-grabbing and punchy. But we’ll make sure it sounds like you.
- Photo shoots, editorial content, great copy, high quality professional photography and imagery – the spotlight is all yours.
- Our in house designers ensure it looks spot on.
- We can even manage printing, distribution and delivery of magazines, direct to your customers, or through other networks.
- And then make sure it’s available online, and that you make the most of your content.
Print is never going to fade away. People love to hold something in their hands and read it, share it, and leave it in visible places. Make it your lovely magazine that’s getting all that visibility.
Ask us for a free quote