Corporate literature forms the foundation of inventive, creative brand strategy
When we talk about corporate or company literature, we obviously mean everything tangible; such as flyers, letterheads, brochures, magazines, even business cards and ad artwork.
But we also include online literature too, such as websites, your emails – even the signatures – and newsletters.
Creating company literature that has consistency across the board really makes a difference when it comes to being recognized, and standing out. It’s all about the branding and design, but it’s also about insight and getting it right.
We’re a one-stop shop when it comes to corporate literature production. Everything from understanding your business and advising on branding, through design and copy, to print and delivery. We’re not really ‘off the shelf’ people. We work on a more personal basis.
What do you need help with?
- Maybe your current literature and promo material looks tired. Time for a bit of a revamp.
- Perhaps your printed literature looks really different to your website
- Would you like it if people picked up your brochures and knew immediately it was you, before they even saw your name?
- How about if they then showed MORE people your literature, just because it was outstanding?!
- Are you launching new products, new services or new people?
- Planning on getting out networking more and need something to hand out?
How we can help
- We start at the beginning and look at who you are, and how your branding should represent you
- Identify exactly what you need – what is going to work best?
- Look at your branding across the board. Have we got consistency? Is it the right tone?
- Our in house team means we walk the whole production journey with you, from conception and design, to creation and delivery
- We cover everything, from your business cards to your whole website
- You’ll work with your own personal account manager throughout
You know about touchpoints, right?
Well your literature accounts for at least two or three of those – so it’s vital to get them right, and ensure you’ve got great styling, and great continuity.
Have chat with us, get some advice and a free quote.