SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Social media management is about much more than posting on your behalf
Good social media management includes audits and analysis of your social media channels, engagement with your audience, creating opportunities to improve your reach and visibility – and even managing your social media advertising, which is a whole job in itself, frankly.
Social media is just that – it’s social and it’s a great way to reach people if you know what you’re doing, whether you’re B2B, B2C, D2C or AC/DC.
What does this mean to you?
- Managing social media is time-consuming
- Hand on heart, you’re probably muddling through, and it could be done better
- It could definitely be more consistent
- Are you on the right platforms for your target audience? It’s not ‘one size fits all’…
- Who are your audience? What even is your strategy?
- You probably don’t have time to audit, develop your brand identity and with it, your tone of voice
- Have you got a social media content calendar? A long term plan?
- Managing advertising is a dark art and can waste your money
How can we help?
- Firstly, audit. Find out where you are
- Create a decent strategy with goals and KPIs
- Work on your tone of voice, train your team so everyone is on the same page
- Transform this knowledge and planning into super effective content
- Raise your profile and visibility
- Engage with your followers and commenters
- Develop relationships with the right influencers
- Manage competitions or promotions
- Create a content calendar so you can see what’s coming up
- Handle your ad campaigns and deliver clear, trackable results
Our social media management options are varied and bespoke – you can have us do a bit of work for you, or handle the whole full scale, ‘turn you into a superstar’ social media management super-service. We can work with whatever budget you have and help you make the most of that