SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING
Social media training can take your brand to the next level
You may or may not have a pretty solid social media strategy in place. But to get the most from your social media, you – and anyone else you let loose to post, comment or boost on your behalf – should be on the same page.
That means how, when, and what to post; what tone of voice to use; and how you should all behave as brand ambassadors.
Targeted social media training can knock your brand into orbit. Whatever the individual skill levels of your team members, bring everyone up to speed on social media etiquette and dos and don’ts, as well as tone of voice, and algorithms. And let’s look at ad management too, get the best bang for your bucks.
A single misjudged post has the power to sink a brand in seconds… Don’t go there.
What does this mean to you?
- Social media channels mean you can talk directly to your current and potential customers – so don’t mess it up
- Do you have more than one person posting on your social media channels?
- Do you have a consistent tone of voice in your social media posts?
- Irregular, irrelevant and ill-judged social media posts can all negatively affect your brand
- How can you be sure that your social media content is reaching the right people?
- Are you using the best apps, tools and platforms to support your social media strategy?
How can we help?
- Firstly we audit your current social media activity and develop a clear, platform-specific strategy for your business
- Establish who your audience are and how best to reach them
- And we’ll also look at what your competitors are doing
- Bespoke training sessions can take place face-to-face or via video call
- We can help you find your brand voice, and show everyone on your team how to use that voice
- Top tips on when, what, and how often you should post
- We’ll show you how to maximise your reach
- We also offer group workshops and ad management training
Do you want to build confidence in your brand? Feel confident you’re doing the right things? Of course you do.
You totally need one of our informal-yet-informative coaching sessions, and we’ll have you posting like a pro.